- Works with both local and online ontologies
- Supports Pellet (internally) and any other DIG complaint reasoner (over http).
- Allows loading imported ontologies.
- Includes methods to access and store concepts, instances and properties.
- Simplifies the management of the ontology elements by means of identifiers.
- Includes several examples that show common applications and graphical interfaces.
- Saves ontologies into OWL RDF/XML files.
OntoBridge is mostly a Jena wrapper:
OntoBridge is simplified in one class. You can check its functionality browsing its API.
OntoBridge includes several examples of graphical interfaces:
|Concepts & Instances Hierarchy
||Concepts & Inferred Instances Hierarchy