Download the SBTournament Development Kit here
After downloading the file, unzip it. SBTournament contains the following files and folders:
- SBTournament.jar: It launches the application. This jar must be in the classpath if you want to implement new robots.
- srcRobots: It will contain the source file and aditional files for the new implemented robots
- robots: It will contain the compiled .class files of the new implemented robots.
- lib: It will contain any addiional library needed to implement new robots.
- robotslib: It contains robots.jar, a jar file with example robots (created by students from the Complutense University of Madrid)
- logfiles: It will contain the XML log files created by SBTournament.
- training: It will contain the CSV files created using the Training interface. For additional information about the data stored in these files read the trainingInfo.txt file in the directory.